1. IDENTIFICATION: In compliance with the reporting obligations contained in Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we reflects the following information: the incumbent of www.lmcomboni.org (and all subdomains and directories under it) is the Comboni Lay Missionaries (hereafter CLM), linked to the Institute of the Comboni Missionaries of the Heart of Jesus and legally dependent of them, established for this purpose in Calle Arturo Soria 101, Madrid (Spain), registered in the register of religious entities with the number 576-a of the special section, Group B, (No. 576-A / B). Contact Email: email@example.com .
3. USING THE SITE: www.lmcomboni.org provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter "content") on the Internet from the CLM or its licensors to which the user can access. The user assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the record that was required to access certain services or content. When registering, the user is responsible for providing true and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the user is able to provide a password that will be responsible, pledging to make diligent and confidentially use. The user undertakes to make appropriate use of content and services (such as chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that the CLM offered through its website and by way of example but not limited to, not use them to (i) engaging in illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order, (ii) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic, illegal, apology of terrorism or against human rights; (iii) cause damage to physical and logical systems of the CLM, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other hardware or software systems that are capable of causing the aforementioned damage, (iv) attempt to access and, if necessary, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages. The CLM reserve the right to remove any comments and contributions that fail to respect the dignity of the person, which are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, offensive to youth or childhood, order or public safety or, in his opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any event, the CLM is not responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chat rooms or other participation tools.
4. DATA PROTECTION: The CLM meet the guidelines of the Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, approving the Regulations implementing the Act and other legislation in force at all times, and seeks to ensure proper use and handling of personal data of the user. This, along with every form of gathering personal data, services you may request from the CLM, will inform the user of the existence and acceptance of the conditions of the processing of your data in each case, informing responsibility of the created file, the address of the possibility to exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, the purpose of processing and communication of data to third parties where applicable. Also, the CLM reports that fulfill with the Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce and asked to consent to the processing of your email for commercial purposes at all times. The provider ensures in any case the USER the exercise of rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition under the terms stipulated in the legislation. Therefore, in accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999, of Protection of Personal Data (LOPD) may exercise their rights by sending a request, along with a copy of your ID card through the electronic address firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail c / Arturo Soria 101, 28043 Madrid, Spain.
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: The CLM by itself or as an assignee, is entitled to all the rights of intellectual property of their website, as well as the elements contained in the same (not limited to, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts, trademarks or logos, colors, structure and design, selection of materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc..), owned by the CLM or its licensors. All rights reserved. Under the provisions of Articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Copyright Act are expressly prohibited reproduction, distribution and public communication, including any means of making available of all or part of the contents of this website for commercial purposes, in any form or by any technical means, without the permission of the CLM. The user undertakes to respect the rights of intellectual property owned by the CLM. You can view the portal elements and even print, copy and store them on the hard drive of your computer or in any medium, provided this is solely and exclusively for personal and private use. The User must not remove, alter, or manipulate any protection device or security system that was installed in the pages of the CLM.
6. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY: The CLM is not responsible in any circumstances for damages of any nature that may cause but not limited to errors or omissions in the content, non-availability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful content, despite having taken all the necessary technological measures to prevent it.
Cookies used by the Website are only associated with an anonymous user and its computer, not themselves provide personal data of the user.
Using cookies is possible that the server where the web, recognize the web browser used by the user in order to make navigation easier, allowing, for example, access to users who have registered previously, access areas, services, promotions or competitions reserved exclusively for them without having to register each time. They are also used to measure the audience and traffic parameters, monitor the progress and number of entries.
The user has the ability to configure your browser to be notified of the receipt of cookies and to prevent their installation on your computer. Please refer to the instructions and manuals on your browser for more information.
To use the website, it is not necessary that you allow the installation of the cookies sent by the Website, or a third party acting on its behalf, notwithstanding that it is necessary for the user login as such in each of services that require prior registration or "login".
8. IP ADDRESSES: The Website servers can automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by the user. An IP address is a number automatically assigned to a computer when it is connected to the Internet. All this information is recorded in a file server activity duly recorded that allows the subsequent processing of the data in order to obtain measurements only statistics that reveal the number of page impressions, the number of visits to web services, the order of visits, access point, etc..
9. Modifications: The CLM reserves the right to make unannounced changes it deems appropriate in its website, may change, delete or add content and services provided through the same as the way in which they are presented or located on its website.
10. LINKS: www.lmcomboni.org has links to other websites which we believe may be of interest as well as links to illustrate training contents included in the materials. The purpose of these links is to facilitate to find resources that may interest over the Internet, or illustrate training content included in the training program of any of the modules. The CLM do not exercise any control over such sites and content. In any case, the CLM will not assume any responsibility for the content of any link belonging to another website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, accuracy, validity or constitutionality of any material or information contained in any such hyperlinks or other sites Internet. Also the inclusion of external links does not imply any type of association, merger or partnership with the entities connected.
11. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: The CLM reserve the right to refuse or withdraw access to the website and / or services offered without notice, on its own or a third party, users who violate these Terms and Conditions of Use
12. OVERVIEW: The CLM persecute the breach of these conditions and any unauthorized use of its website exercising all civil and criminal actions that can by law.
13. MODIFICATION OF THESE TERMS AND DURATION: The CLM may at any time modify the conditions here, to be duly publicized herein. The validity of these conditions shall be according to their exposure and are valid until altered by other duly published.
14. LAW AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between the CLM and the USER shall be governed by this Legal Notice in Spanish language and Spanish legislation and any dispute shall be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Madrid.